Thursday, March 7, 2013

R.Home~Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Doaky bear is in the March/April edition of R.Home Magazine.
Yes, as the visual contributor, of course I was going to finagle his way in, haha! 
The concept of the this issue is "March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb."

And when my amazing artist friend, Dan Sheets, created a beautiful lion painting it all made sense. 

It also helped that my husband and I created the beautiful lamb! : )

Behind the scenes with Jojo!
Johnna came to watch the babe as I set up the visuals...
He did such an awesome job and become buds with the photographer by the end of the shoot.

Behind the scenes with Sheetsworks!

and again.. haha, Doak is killing me as a little model.
So funny!
AND he's gonna kill me for making him wear this lamb hat!

Mag is on stands at Barnes & Noble, Martin's and other local grocery stores.

Check it out! 



 
Much love,

Melis  













No comments: