Friday, October 12, 2012

Designer House Room through the Diamond Mirror...

The 2012 Richmond Designer House has come to an end...
Before I pack up the place I had to takes some pics, very determined not to hire a pro, I had a lot of fun taking these reflection shots!
 I am unable to show the overall photos until next month due to a specific magazine having the rights to publish on the subject. So I thought it would be interesting to see my room through different angles of the amazing
Diamond Mirror and the Canna Arch Floor Lamp from LaDiff.






My sidekick was there but...

Thank heavens Johnna was there as well to take him for walks, have a picnic and well just keep him out of the room.

Doak loves the Diamond...
as he gives it kisses! 

and so do I!
So here you go...









Loved the reflections from the Canna Arch Floor Lamp too...

I'll post overall pics soon... 


Have a good one! 

Melis

for more on the designer house check out: 

2012 RSOL DESIGNER HOUSE

DESIGNER HOUSE IN PROGRESS

DESIGNER HOUSE SPONSORS

DESIGNER HOUSE~SNEAK PEEK

MODERN TAXIDERMY

WINE NIGHTS ARE OVER...

No comments: