Friday, October 5, 2012

Wine Nights are over... the Designer House is lovely at night.


For the last four Thursday evenings there has been amazing crowds touring the house while sipping on a little vino...
Last night was the last "
Thirst Thursdays" so if you want to check out the spaces you only have a few days left! 

Wine tent chandelier



My room looks completely different at night... the lighting, all from LaDifference, cast shadows and accents certain pieces beautifully.





Peeking through the windows...

I was advised by the guest to check out my room from the front porch... they love it! : )

I have had the best time talking to people about my space. The response has been amazing! There is a definite understanding of integrating traditional spaces with modern furniture and accents. 

Have a good one!

Melis

No comments: