Thursday, August 30, 2012

Designer House Sponsors~Thank you!

I was going to do a "Designer House~ In Progress" post this week but I got off easy! 
A couple of my sponsors have done them for me...

Check it out: 


LADIFFERENCE is sponsoring ALL of the furniture and lighting!


LaDifference's Blog: 
LADIFF'S FURNITURE INSTALL AND PROGRESSION


and a lovely post from earlier in the month... so sweet! 
FRIENDS OF LADIFF: MELISSA MARTIN MOLITOR





and everything else...

Johnna Sheets' Blog: 'and everything else...'
DESIGNER HOUSE CUSTOM ART by DAN SHEETS


I just wanted to thank all of my sponsors for making this experience so easy for me. This is my first designer house and don't know what I would have done without all of my FAVORITE Richmond resources!



LADIFFERENCE
local furniture store
furniture & lighting

U-FAB
local fabric store
drapery & pillow fabrics

THE RUE
local home decor store
wallpaper & paint

DAN SHEETS
  local custom artist 
  

FRESH COAT PAINTERS OF RICHMOND
local paint contractor

STEVE BOGGESS
local wallpaper contractor


ROBERT McRAE
local custom sewing 

DEREK MOLITOR & JOHNNA SHEETS... for everything else!


NOTE: Only one more week to finish the design process. I will be revealing the finished room at the beginning of October when all of the events are over. So get your tickets and also pick up the Sept/October edition of RICHMOND MAGAZINE for all of the designers articles on each of the rooms!

oh, and I'm in a video... definitely contemplated not putting this on here, hate to be on vid and so repetitive b/c of it, but what the heck. haha!

RICHMOND MAGAZINE RSOL Designer House Barebones Party VIDEO


MUCH LOVE & THANK YOU! 
Melis

No comments: