Friday, April 26, 2013

J & K's Wedding!

When my little brother got engaged and asked me to be his wedding photographer I was excited!
It was a very sweet request until I realized that these are the one and only pics of his one and only day!
I got nervous.

#1. I am not a photographer
#2. I NEVER use flash. I love to take photos in natural light. Having to photograph interior spaces, church and reception, terrified me.
#3. Pittsburgh was cold... so most of the pics were going to have to be inside!


However,
I absolutely loved seeing the wedding through the lens. 

Here are just a few!
Take a look...


Momma kisses.


Heeeeyyy!

Four-wheeling

Daddy drivin!





Bridal Party

You did it!


Hubby taking pics of his wife and her fam!


John helping too.


Regal.

Kisses!



Best buds



Loved hanging with my brothers. Good times.

Look at that look!
My brother is clearly in love with his new wife.
Congrats, Joe & Kyleigh! 


Cheers and "pickle bum!"


Much love,

Melis

No comments: