Friday, July 25, 2014

Back to Blogging!


Hanging in the new nursery!

With the arrival of our newest little one, Rowan, due to join us any day now I thought it would be perfect timing to have a photo shoot with Doak, our 3 year old! Although he is thrilled to be a big brother and I couldn't be more excited for baby Row Row's arrival it is still a little bittersweet to think it isn't going to be just me and my little sidekick any more.


 The key to baby photo shoots... a lot of tickling! 

His attempt to tickle me back... 

Doaky Bear : )

My favorite thing.

 Due July 28th...
Let's do this baby boy!



It has been exactly one year since I posted my last blog entry and I am excited to be back on board to share interior design and DIY tips from 
MMM Designs

The next few posts will reveal the design process of how Baby Rowan's Nursery evolved! 
Upcoming posts: DIY Tribal Accent Wall, DIY headboard, Accessory Details... and, most likely, my boys! 

Enjoy! Melis



                                 

No comments: