Friday, May 25, 2012

U-fab!

Last week I found out that I had been selected for the RSOL Designer House. During my presentation I emphasized my love of using local resources, lots of luxury and a little DIY. So, I am so grateful that my local sponsors are LaDiff for furniture, La Rue for paint and wallpaper and U-fab for fabrics!

Here is a quick tour of some of the aisles in U-fab!

For those of you unfamiliar with U-fab it is a discount fabric store here in Richmond, VA. The fabs are great and the prices are even better!

  

Love all of these!

And these...
$2.99 a yard, what!!!
Price ranges...



Quality fabs that are so affordable!


Going to need sheers for drapery panels! 


Love this recycled cig machine... now its a tack dispenser! 

Shiny Black, Antique Pewter...

No cigs here!


                        Side note:
Here are some of the fabrics that I plan on using for the room!
Love this fabric above. Great designer colors with a unique design.  

Mustard Chevron! 

Chocolate Greek Key!


I have a toss pillow obsession so the selection may change or I may add 10 more fabs to the room... haha, I guess we'll find out in September!

Off to NYC this weekend to check out Studio 450! I'm designing the space for an amazing wedding coming up in September for our great friends Kavir and Libby!

So excited to see them tomorrow and have a weekend full of work and play, for my birthday! : )

Have a good one!

Melis


No comments: